Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting a blog.

Well, I'm finally doing it. I'm making a blog. I'm calling it Weekly Refresher. I spend a great deal of time thinking about my faith and how it applies in my life. It sounds good in my head, and I keep thinking that I need to be writing this stuff down. So, here we are. I would like to thank all the people who I have invited for stopping by, and those who for some reason stumbled upon this blog, I thank you as well. For everybody, please comment on this post. 

4 comments:

  1. Writing is cool. I'll be sure to harass you electronically when you add to the content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think a lot of the worship service history/symbolism stuff you've mentioned to me before is pretty good. Its an area that you seem to know a lot about and that is ignored by many. It may be worth doing a few articles/posts about that at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog, you have inspired me with your words and have made me think.

    Thanks and keep up the writing!

    ReplyDelete